[identity profile] ladyphantomhive.livejournal.com posting in [community profile] phantomhivescanlations
Photobucket   

Please respect the rules, and we will continue to create smutty scanlations for you. ^^
We've changed some stuff in the link side bar of the community, so take a look.

Please join the community to access the scanlations.

Favor de ingresar a la comunidad para tener acceso a nuestros proyectos.
Page 1 of 2 << [1] [2] >>

permission

Date: 2010-08-27 04:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sui-tan.livejournal.com
Hi~

I'm Sui, and i'm very interested in translate some of yor projects into spanish, can you give me your permission? i'll give you all the credits and the link to your community :)

Thank you so much for all your work <3

Date: 2010-08-27 04:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sui-tan.livejournal.com
i'm interested in "Teaches" at the moment ^^

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] sui-tan.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-28 09:54 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] sui-tan.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-31 04:02 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] sui-tan.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-31 04:22 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] sui-tan.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-09-11 07:34 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] sui-tan.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-05 03:02 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] sui-tan.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-23 03:09 pm (UTC) - Expand

request

Date: 2010-10-15 01:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] search-look.livejournal.com
I want to join your community and get/download your scanlated work. In return, I'll give lots of yaoi/ shounen ai photos.

Volunteer

Date: 2010-10-24 10:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] echizen-patrice.livejournal.com
Good day! if you are willing... i would like to help you in detecting those leechers

Date: 2010-10-25 10:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] melakenzu.livejournal.com
Ah, it's nice to see the rules to easily laid out. I don't know why anyone would break them .__.
Oh, I have a question about requests. I have a couple of Persona 4 doujin from an anime convention. If I scanned them in, would you be willing to translate them?

Request

Date: 2010-11-18 07:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thehost21.livejournal.com
Hi there,

I'm Blaze and I'm writing to you, because I would like to translate some of your doujinshis into Hungarian and I'm asking for your permission.
Thanks for your efforts translating these cute doujinshis ♥

Date: 2010-11-18 07:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thehost21.livejournal.com
Ohhh~
Thank you!
These conditions are easy to keep. I'm currently interested in Hetalia and Reborn.
When I'm done with one, I'm gonna write you.
Thanks again!

Permission >.<

Date: 2010-12-14 10:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] 8059maaya.livejournal.com
Hello!

My name is Maaya, and i'm very interested in translate some of yor projects into spanish.

Can you give me your permission? I'll give you all the credits and the link to your community.

Title: Catch you catch me
Circle: mononoke hubaku

and

Title: Presents
Circle: mononoke hubaku


Thank you so much for your nice work!

Re: Permission >.<

From: [identity profile] 8059maaya.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-12-15 09:02 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: Permission >.<

From: [identity profile] 8059maaya.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-12-25 07:33 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: Permission >.<

From: [identity profile] 8059maaya.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-12-25 09:02 pm (UTC) - Expand

How to join the community

Date: 2011-01-01 08:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nanahimecat.livejournal.com
Heya, just a quick question; I wish to join the community to read your amazing scans but I'm new to livejournal and am unsure of how to do so. How do I join? I have a vague idea but...

Re: How to join the community

From: [identity profile] nanahimecat.livejournal.com - Date: 2011-01-03 07:45 am (UTC) - Expand
(deleted comment)

permission

Date: 2011-02-09 12:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] superngo1609.livejournal.com
Hi there , I'm a Vietnamese translator. I'd like to translate your doujinshi "Can I open the present now?". I promise I will keep your credits. Thank you.

Date: 2011-02-26 03:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fantasmita-chan.livejournal.com
Hi! <3
I want be member of this community! D:
What should I do?

I'm sorry, I'm still a really stupid with the LJ u_u.
Thank you so much anyway, yours projects are awesome :3

Question: You know spanish too?

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fantasmita-chan.livejournal.com - Date: 2011-02-26 09:56 pm (UTC) - Expand

HI!

Date: 2011-04-15 04:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yaoi28lover.livejournal.com
Hi! I join right now, I am new here. Pls. be easy on me. I like your scanlation group since my friend told me all about you.

I am 18 to be exact (birth date: 28/08/1992) and i promise i wont share the scanlations without permissions from you.

Thank you! Nice meeting you! ♥♥♥♥

Permission

Date: 2011-04-20 08:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nezumi1988.livejournal.com
Hi, I'm Nezumi :) Thank you for scanlating all these doujinshi. I've become a fan of Togainu no chi by reading the doujinshi I'd find on the different scanlating groups at first, and would be happy discovering the ones on your website. Would it be possible to give me permission ? I'm just reading for personal use, and won't share on any other website. Thanks !

Re: Permission

From: [identity profile] nezumi1988.livejournal.com - Date: 2011-04-20 08:39 pm (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2011-04-24 11:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] 1wingedicarus.livejournal.com
Hello, I am having a problem here. I can't seem to download anything. I already added this comm as a friend. Thank you. BTW~ I am currently interested in KHR!

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] 1wingedicarus.livejournal.com - Date: 2011-04-24 07:43 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] 1wingedicarus.livejournal.com - Date: 2011-04-24 07:48 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] 1wingedicarus.livejournal.com - Date: 2011-04-24 07:58 pm (UTC) - Expand

hi!

Date: 2011-04-24 07:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] forkidia.livejournal.com
Um... don't really know what to say. I was wondering if I could join to the community to read some (~yeah, All!)of your scanlations. I would be sooo happy...I respect your work and of course I will not public it anywhere or something, I couldn't do that.
I hope you will say: Yes and I will be happy to the rest of my life !

I'd like to join~

Date: 2011-04-26 11:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sweet-anonymity.livejournal.com
Hi I'd like to join this community~ I've already clicked the "join this community" from the top... Needless to say I'm excited~ I hope I'll be accepted! Thankyou~

Date: 2011-04-27 10:42 am (UTC)

JOIN!

Date: 2011-04-29 09:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] camillericaaa.livejournal.com
Hello, I just joined the community and I promise and swear not to repost your scans.

Thank you! :)

Date: 2011-05-08 03:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] loveazure-10.livejournal.com
Hi~ i gotta say the rules' mascots (the bunny and squirrels) are so cute ^^ and I will respect the rules^^ may i please join? ^w^ i would like to read some doujinshis :3

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] loveazure-10.livejournal.com - Date: 2011-05-08 08:48 am (UTC) - Expand

ask some help

Date: 2011-05-25 04:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ukidjeje.livejournal.com
i'm uki and i'm new in here and i want to ask something how to download and read manga scanlations in this site i'm really confused how to download and read the manga i'm 20 years old

(11 august 1990)

can you help me because i don't really understand because i'm new here and not much understand what is in here please help me.

Re: ask some help

From: [identity profile] ukidjeje.livejournal.com - Date: 2011-05-26 09:07 am (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2011-05-27 08:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kirasama1992.livejournal.com
Hello!
My name is Eliana and I want ask permission to translate your project into Spanish.

It's "Date" (Gokudera x Tsuna)

Thanks and waiting for approval.^^
Greetings.

Date: 2011-06-04 01:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cris-san.livejournal.com
um.. me gustaria entrar a la comunidad y disfrutar leer tus doujinshis.
me permite?

soy mayor de 18. *3*

Date: 2011-06-17 03:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bakedtatey.livejournal.com
I LOVE you all, js. <3

Date: 2011-07-15 03:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hyto-0703.livejournal.com
Hello Lady Phantomhive,
I'm a member of a Vietnamese translating group name Tiểu Hắc Lang (Hyto)
My website is: http://syaoranouji.wordprees.com/
Can you give me the permission to translate your project into Vietnamese?
It's "Chu!" (Dino x Baby! Hibari)
Of course, I'd put your credit on the manga link to Lady Phantomhive !

Thank you so very much for giving me the opportunity to read those marvelous translated manga.

I hope you will answer soon

Thanks
Hyto

P/S: If you agree, please send an email for me to tieucau_syaoran_kute1996@yahoo.com.vn
Page 1 of 2 << [1] [2] >>
Page generated Sep. 1st, 2026 08:13 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios