[identity profile] ladyphantomhive.livejournal.com posting in [community profile] phantomhivescanlations


This community is now members locked.
Please join to view and download the doujinshi scanlations.
PLEASE READ THE RULES
You must be over 18 to join, due to R18 material. By joining, you agree not to share these scanlations without permission.
Just log into livejournal and click "Join this Community" up top to enjoy the scanlations!

Page 1 of 4 << [1] [2] [3] [4] >>

Date: 2009-12-09 01:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chiki-gaan.livejournal.com
i am over 18 (birth date: 14/10/1986) and i promise i wont share the scanlations without permissions from you.

hope i can join in! :)

Re: trying to "join community"

From: [identity profile] darkrose36.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-09-23 11:14 pm (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2009-12-09 02:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] q3apo.livejournal.com
thank you so much. first R-20 i've read.

Date: 2009-12-09 02:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] loki-lee.livejournal.com
...can I come back in three years? I'm... 15 I don't share scanlations without permission!

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] loki-lee.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-12-10 07:14 am (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2009-12-09 03:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dobejar.livejournal.com

i am over 18 (birth date: 7/29/1990) and i promise i wont share the scanlations without permissions from you.

Date: 2009-12-09 04:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] unconscious333.livejournal.com
i am over 18 (birth date: 10/10/1989) and i wont share the scanlations without permissions from you!!

Date: 2009-12-09 11:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pandamom.livejournal.com
I am well over 18 lol (4/4/65). I promise not to share anything which I don't anyway. all for personal consumtion. Please I would like to join.

Date: 2009-12-10 05:18 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ilo-pilleri.livejournal.com
I am way over 18... (birth date 3/2/87) and I promise I won't share scanlations from you.

Date: 2009-12-11 04:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] himerquel.livejournal.com
I'm way over the 18 line and even if I knew how to share the scans I wouldn't so no worries.

Date: 2009-12-11 02:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] miawpyon.livejournal.com
Hai! I'm already more than 20 (born in 1986) and I won't share the scans from you to others

Date: 2009-12-23 01:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yuki-dono.livejournal.com
HI! I'm 21 (born in 1988) I promise I won't share your files ^^
(deleted comment)

Date: 2010-01-04 05:29 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jakrabbit27.livejournal.com
Just barely over 18(12/30/91) I promise I wont share your scans

Date: 2010-01-09 02:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hatena2121.livejournal.com
i am over 18 my birthday is 24 may 1986
I promise I won't share scanlations from you.
nice to meet you!

Date: 2010-01-12 09:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cheeri.livejournal.com
Hello, I have 22 years (1987.02.15) I promise I won't share anything. Why?, Simple, my internet is not broadband .. ok, forget that last one *its a joke xD*

p.d. sorry for my bad english

Date: 2010-01-17 12:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] miyanana.livejournal.com
i am over 18 and i promise i wont share the scanlations without permissions from you.

Date: 2010-01-20 06:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eevetta.livejournal.com
turned 22 last month and ditto to everyone else's comments. it's nice to meet you.

Date: 2010-02-20 03:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] crazyoverbishie.livejournal.com
22 years old and would love to joint...pls have me...^^

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] crazyoverbishie.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-02-20 01:13 pm (UTC) - Expand

Date: 2010-02-22 09:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kisko12.livejournal.com
Hello! I'm over 18 and I promise I won't share the scanlations without permissions from you. And I know I just have to click join up top, I just want to say Hello to you, and thank you for having me!

(\_/)
( -.-)
c((")(")

Date: 2010-03-05 10:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] takumisan.livejournal.com
please add me!!!

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] takumisan.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-03-07 07:51 pm (UTC) - Expand

hello!

Date: 2010-03-11 07:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dbsdid.livejournal.com
i am over 18(1/5/1984) and i promise i wont share the scanlations without permissions from you.

Date: 2010-03-23 03:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yaoi-koneko.livejournal.com
i am over 18 (birth date: octorber, 20th, 1991) and i promise i wont share the scanlations without permissions from you.

Hi

Date: 2010-03-26 10:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] red-rose23.livejournal.com
i am over 18 (26/6/90) and i promise i won't share the scanlations witout permissions from you

:)

bye~~

Date: 2010-04-01 02:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] iunnorandom.livejournal.com
I'm pretty sure I'm 18+...D.O.B:04/07/90 and I promise I won't share the scanlations without premission from you.

Date: 2010-04-13 03:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dodo38yeh.livejournal.com
i am over 18 (birth date: 4/3/1989) and i promise i wont share the scanlations without permissions from you.

Date: 2010-04-19 11:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kanna19.livejournal.com
I am over 18 (birth date: 21/04/1990) and i promise i wont share the scanlations without permissions from you. (I love this place x3)
Page 1 of 4 << [1] [2] [3] [4] >>
Page generated Sep. 1st, 2026 08:13 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios